Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Here's Havana!

Hi everyone! I'm going to follow Cali's lead and post my routines and favorite products.

I have oily skin, but I don't like to overdry it either, so I like to keep things gentle. My hair is waist-length, wavy, and thick. My hair type is 2a/M/iii.

Now what are these hairtypes? The first number refers to curl, the second to strand thickness, and the third to overall thickness. Cali and I use Fia's Hairtyping System.

I use a combination of Lush and other products I have come to love. For my face, I use Lush's Angels on Bare skin or Fresh Farmacy. Then I dab tea tree oil on nasty pimples. I love my Queen Helene Mint Julep Mask, and I also use their cocoa butter lotion on my body. I cannot forget Lush's Dream Cream though, this is great for troubled skin that has problems with shaving rashes! This stuff is a life saver, and I like using it on my face too.

I am a fan of essential oils though. Lavender and Tea tree are my favorite. I also like Eucalyptus. All are great for skin with acne issues.

I also have a simple hair care routine. I switch between Lush's Jumping Juniper shampoo and their Reincarnate shampoo. If I need to condition, I just use some Suave stuff, although I also like Lush's Jungle conditioner, which I need to buy! I'll dab a little olive oil on the ends and length if needed. That's all I do.

My foundation is L'Oreal True Match in neutral (n3). I use the compact.

My top 3 products I couldn't live without:

Well, this is tough.

1)Lush Reincarnate Shampoo

2)Lush Dream Cream

3)Tea Tree Oil

What? No makeup? I love my makeup, but pimply skin and unwashed hair? No thanks.

I don't really have top 3 brands at the moment though!

Top 3 beauty related items:

1) Nail file

2)A wide tooth comb

3) Nail polish

No comments:

Post a Comment